- Isothermal LCF, Thermomechanical Fatigue (TMF) and Multiaxial LCF
- Superimposed LCF/HCF & TMF/HCF Loadings and Creep-Fatigue Interaction
- In-situ Fatigue Testing
- Microstructural Aspects of Cyclic Plasticity, Fatigue Damage, Crack Initiation and –Growth
- Influence of Surface, Environment and Protective Coatings
- Advanced Materials and Case Studies
- Novel Experimental Methods and Standardization
- Deformation & Damage Modelling and Simulation Based Life Assessment
- Fatigue Research 4.0: Future Approaches in Data Acquisition, Handling and Processing
- Additive Manufacturing
1) This first tentative programme only contains contributions submitted before June 2020.
The final arrangement of the lectures will be made after the programme is completed.
We are looking forward to your contribution in an amazing LCF9 conference!
2) LCF9 is currently planned as an event with on-side attendance which will be executed referring to the Messe Berlin Safety and Hygiene Concept under all required standards of hygiene and precaution.